June 20, 2017 – Scottsdale, AZ – Lattice Biologics Ltd. (TSX-V: LBL) (OTCQB: LBLTF) (“Lattice Biologics” or the “Company“) announces that due to increased shareholder interest it is changing the location of its Annual General and Special Meeting to accommodate greater attendance. The time and date of the meeting are unchanged. The meeting will now be held on June 30, 2017 at 10 a.m. Arizona Time at:
Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center
8550 East Princess Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
The new venue is only a four minute drive from the original location, and any persons who attend the previously announced venue will be directed by a Company representative to the new location.
Lattice Biologics Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
Telephone No: (480) 563-0800
About Lattice Biologics Ltd.:
Lattice Biologics Ltd. is an emerging precision medicine leader in the field of cellular therapies and tissue engineering, with an emphasis on bone, skin, and cartilage regeneration. As a manufacturer of the highest quality allografts, Lattice is focused on next generation products to improve surgical outcomes.
Versatile allografts for a variety of surgical applications:
- Enhancing fusion in spine surgery
- Enhancing breast reconstruction post mastectomy for breast cancer patients
- Sports medicine indications, including ACL repair
- Promotion of bone regeneration in foot and ankle surgery
- Promotion of cranial healing following neurosurgery
- Enhancing wound repair in burn victims
- Subchondral bone defect repair in knee and other joint surgeries
The Company is currently exploring new technologies in regenerative and personalized medicine:
- All natural amniotic fluid supplement for arthritic joints
- Personalized Cancer Diagnostics – revolutionary high-throughput precision chemotherapy screening
Lattice Biologics operates headquarters, laboratory and manufacturing facilities in Scottsdale, Arizona as well as offices in Toronto, Ontario. The Company maintains all necessary licensures to process and sell its tissue engineered products within the U.S. and internationally. This includes Certificates to Foreign Governments from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and registrations for 29 countries, which allow the export of bone, tendon, meniscus, ligament, soft tissue, and cartilage products outside of the U.S.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.