The Big 20: Good morning, friends! I am very happy to share that this is our 20th issue of the Lattice Biologics newsletter. We’ve covered a lot of science, industry events, business news, and stock updates and introduced you to many of our awesome team members along the way.
All About Processing: We decided to devote this special issue to our incredible Processing Department and the cast of professionals who make magic behind Headquarter walls every day. Each of them is committed to honoring “the gift of life” through their work with donors and allografts and they strive to bring our R&D innovations to fruition with ever improving products. Also, keep your eyes open for our new processing video which will be released soon!
1. DEPARTMENT FEATURE: THE PROCESSING EDITION
Behind the Glass: An intimate Look into Lattice Biologics’ Processing Department
- Interview with Guy Cook, Lattice CEO
- Interview with Scott Willyerd, Lattice Director of Processing
I recently had the opportunity to sit down with our CEO, Guy Cook and New Director of Processing, Scott Willyerd to discuss their vision for the department, goals, and what sets the team apart. Enjoy their interviews here.
2. MEET THE TEAM: PROCESSING EDITION
- Scott Willyerd is leading the team as Lattice Biologics’ Director of Processing – “I have devoted my entire career to tissue and organ donation and transplantation. I must never, ever lose sight of the fact that it all begins with a precious gift. Not only is it my duty, but my responsibility as Processing Director, to do everything in my control to honor this most precious gift. This is my mission, plain and simple. ” Check out his Q&A and get to know Scott.
- Mike Merritt is now our Specialty Graft / R&D Coordinator – “I am excited to take on this new role with Research and Development. Through the years, in the different positions I have held with the company, I have had a hand in the development and production of several different product lines and grafts. Developing new ideas and helping them come to fruition has always been something I have enjoyed. I hope to use my skills and experience to continue to develop new grafts that will help restore and improve recipients’ way of life and support Lattice’s goal of remaining a leader in the BioMed community.” Check out his Q&A and get to know Mike.
- Ashley Stevens is our new Processing Team Lead – “I am very excited about this new position. My experience working with the final product and the back of house has helped me with planning day-to-day operations. With our R&D Team developing so many new products these days, our techs will play a key role in making the best quality products for our clients.” Check out her Q&A and get to know Ashley.
- Plastic Surgery 2016 – The Meeting is in LA next month | Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA | September 23 – 27
Plastic Surgery – The Meeting brings together the best and the brightest surgeons in the specialty, poised to share their expertise with colleagues who arrive from more than 50 countries. It is the premier educational and networking event of the year, for both domestic and international plastic surgeons.
Learn more about the Meeting
Click Subscribe to receive updates.
Follow us on Twitter: @LatticeBio
Melanie Battista, Public Relations, Lattice Biologics Ltd., (TSX-V: LBL) (OTCBB: BLVKF)
16701 N 90th Street, Suite #101, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, 480-563-0800 Office
News@LatticeBiologics.com | www.LatticeBiologics.com