Lattice Biologics Ltd. is an emerging leader in the field of cellular therapies and tissue engineering, with a focus on bone, skin, and cartilage regeneration. Prior biomedical experience is not required.
The Sanitization Technician is responsible for ensuring all equipment is properly decontaminated, packed, wrapped, sterilized, and ready for use in a timely manner.
STATUS: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
This position is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
We will provide all specialized training for approved applicants with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position will require contact with human tissue, blood, bone, and fluids.
- Assist processing by transferring and storing unprocessed tissue in the designated location, ensuring appropriate environmental conditions are maintained.
- Ensure all equipment and supplies used during processing are cleaned, disinfected, sterilized, and suitable prior to use; including assembly, inspection, and routine maintenance as necessary.
- Mix and monitor solutions used in cleaning the bio-processing areas.
- Document and maintain applicable cleaning documentation and records in accordance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Collect cleaning logs, equipment logs, and temperature logs and provide for review.
- Collect and prepare soiled personal protective equipment (PPE) for off-site laundering and sterilization.
- Handle and transfer biohazardous waste according to SOPs.
Sanitization Technician must be able to:
- Reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Interpret data and make sound judgments accordingly.
- Adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT & WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Duties in this position include contact with human tissue and bone which may be considered infectious; use of PPE is required in all work areas.
- Sanitization Technician must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Work may require standing for long periods of time.
- The position works in a clean room environment where protective clothing, such as hoods, face masks, gloves, boots, and coveralls are required to be worn.
Lattice Biologics is a equal opportunity employer. All applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
16701 N 90th Street, Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
About Lattice Biologics:
Lattice is an emerging personalized/precision medicine leader in the field of cellular therapies and tissue engineering, with a focus on bone, skin, and cartilage regeneration. Lattice develops and manufactures biologic products to domestic and international markets. Lattice’s products are used in a variety of applications, including:
- Enhancing fusion in spine surgery
- Enhancing breast reconstruction post mastectomy for breast cancer patients
- Sports medicine indications, including ACL repair
- Promotion of bone regeneration in foot and ankle surgery
- Promotion of skull healing following neurosurgery
- Enhancing wound repair in burn victims
- Subchondral bone defect repair in knee and other joint surgeries
Lattice is partnered in developing new precision medicine technologies to address widespread unmet clinical needs in cancer treatment. These technologies will provide an invaluable diagnostic service by utilizing patients’ own breast cancer or solid tumor cells, amplifying them within a human Extracellular Cellular Matrix (ECM) and utilizing proprietary viability markers to test the efficacy of anti-cancer agents. Lattice’s principal goal is to develop diagnostic treatments capable of assisting physicians in identifying the most effective treatment plans for individuals on a completely personalized basis.
Lattice maintains headquarters, laboratory and manufacturing facilities in Scottsdale, Arizona as well as offices in Toronto Ontario. The facility includes ISO Class 1000 and ISO Class 100 clean rooms, and specialized equipment capable of crafting traditional allografts and precision specialty allografts for various clinical applications. The Lattice team includes highly trained tissue bank specialists, surgical technicians, certified sterile processing and distribution technicians, and CNC operators who maintain the highest standards of aseptic technique throughout each step of the manufacturing process. From donor acceptance to the final packaging and distribution of finished allografts, Lattice is committed to maintaining the highest standards of allograft quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
Lattice maintains all necessary licensures to process and sell its tissue engineered products within the U.S. and internationally. This includes Certificates to Foreign Governments from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for 29 countries, which allow the export of bone, tendon, meniscus, ligament, soft tissue, and cartilage products outside of the U.S.